01. Pigs On the Wing (Part I) - partial [0:28] 02. Dogs [16:28] 03. Welcome to the Machine [6:49] 04. Wish You Were Here [5:12] 05. Shine On You Crazy Diamond [15:39]
Set 2:
06. Breathe [2:46] 07. It's A Miracle - partial [0:47] 08. Amused to Death [9:08] 09. Band Intro [1:47] 10. Brain Damage [4:04] 11. Eclipse [1:51]
total length: 65:05
notes: Taken from the Master cassettes which were never traded or transferred until now. This is the 5th known taper so far for this date. Unfortunately this recorder is incomplete and some passages do not sound that good while others sound very good, reaching even a VG+ I'd say. There is a portion in Dogs where the speed goes out of wack for a minute or two but I left it as is. I did nothing to the sound of this recording. Pic's included in this RoIO are genuine from this date and the ticket stub is a scan of my actual stub. The little extra text file is a comment about the gig I found on some website years ago that I stole and put in a text file.
Credits: Thanks to TOG for giving me his tapes and allowing this release. Thanks to danlynch for transferring these tapes for me.
2 comments:
Roger Waters
"Just A Drop of Waters"
PinkRoioShn - CDR-005 (PRS-CDR-005)
1999.08.14 Darien Lake Performing Arts Center, Darien, New York
source/lineage: Recorder 5 / cass[M]>Denon DRR-730>Audigy 2 ZS Platinum>cd wav(capture)>
16 bit 44.1 wav>Soundforge (join splices and cassette sides)>cd wav (tracking)>TLH>flac
Set 1:
01. Pigs On the Wing (Part I) - partial [0:28]
02. Dogs [16:28]
03. Welcome to the Machine [6:49]
04. Wish You Were Here [5:12]
05. Shine On You Crazy Diamond [15:39]
Set 2:
06. Breathe [2:46]
07. It's A Miracle - partial [0:47]
08. Amused to Death [9:08]
09. Band Intro [1:47]
10. Brain Damage [4:04]
11. Eclipse [1:51]
total length: 65:05
notes:
Taken from the Master cassettes which were never traded or transferred until now. This is
the 5th known taper so far for this date. Unfortunately this recorder is incomplete and
some passages do not sound that good while others sound very good, reaching even a VG+
I'd say. There is a portion in Dogs where the speed goes out of wack for a minute or two
but I left it as is. I did nothing to the sound of this recording. Pic's included in this
RoIO are genuine from this date and the ticket stub is a scan of my actual stub. The little
extra text file is a comment about the gig I found on some website years ago that I stole
and put in a text file.
Credits:
Thanks to TOG for giving me his tapes and allowing this release.
Thanks to danlynch for transferring these tapes for me.
Enjoy!!!
-buffalofloyd
Never collected too many RW shows, until I got with you, Dr. F. So thanks for this one.
Post a Comment