Friday, March 8, 2013

PF - 1987-09-13 - Forum de Montréal



This is, as far as we have been able to determine, a previously uncirculated film. It was taken from the camera master to a home DVD recorder. There is no menu. Please see the comments for the links. Many, many thanks to the wonderful person who kindly shared this with us all.

6 comments:

Dr. Forrester said...

Part 6 - http://we.tl/Cq7FYGdXGs

Part 5 - http://we.tl/utC7hDRwCJ

Part 4 - http://we.tl/p4mlonTnqQ

Part 3 - http://we.tl/5MnfJC3YtL

Part 2 - http://we.tl/EigBbHTrND

Part 1 - http://we.tl/R58VtkbjBp

harry said...

Thankyou Dr

Muadib said...

Thank you doc.
Nice to see you again
Muadib

Rick said...

Thank you for this.
always generous of you.
and its a nice show.

Anonymous said...

Big thanks.
You're great.
Radek

Audioarchivist said...

Whoops - missed that one! WeTransfer is great, but only for a two week window...

I'd love to get this to pass along to a friend that I know was there and I know he doesn't have this. Please and thanks in advance!