Roger Waters ATT Park San Francisco Ca May 11, 2012
Recorded by Kidtaper Recorded Section 3 Row 14 Seat 32. 6 seats to left of center aisle Schoeps CA-14 Cardiods CA9200 Preamp 30DB Gain Tascam DR-2D 24 Bit 48K
Processed using Soundforge 10b, resample, to 16bit 44.1K TLH to convert to Flac
After school i went with my dad I was so tired but I knew it was ganna all be worth it in the end recording and sneaking it in (the gear of course). I held on so when we got into the ATT Park and saw our seats I was like HOLY SH!T (in my head of course I didn’t want soap in my mouth) as we were so close to the stage. So after that we got up and put the gear on and sat back down. Then this bozo sat down next to my dad and my talked to him about not talking because he was recording. He had internal mics (he’s the type of guy that thinks he is cool but compared to me a 12 year old boy that has really good gear. he’s in the little leagues) so he kept screaming like a dumb ass and my dad got pissed (who wouldn’t) so he shut him up for the rest of the show. Then we sat through the show my dad’s voice echoing in my head be still as a statue then after I went home half asleep listened to my show at least one song ate ice cream and went to snooze! =).
Dad's notes: Definitely proud of the kid's performance. Its fun going taping with my son and teaching him the ropes. I think this is an impressive recording regardless of age but considering it was made my a 12 year old it is even more impressive. Enjoy the recording
01 Set One:
Intro In The Flesh The Thin Ice Another Brick In The Wall Part 1 The Happiest Days Of Our Lives Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 Another Brick for de Menezes Roger Monologue Mother Goodbye Blue Sky Empty Spaces What Shall We Do Now Young Lust One Of My Turns Don't Leave Me Now Another Brick In The Wall Part 3 The Last Few Bricks Goodbye Cruel World
02 Set Two:
Hey You Is There Anybody Out There? Nobody Home Vera Bring The Boys Back Home Comfortably Numb The Show Must Go On In The Flesh Run Like Hell Waiting For The Worms Stop The Trial Outside the Wall
Roger Waters ATT Park San Francisco Ca May 11, 2012
Recorded by Daspyknows
Recorded Section 3 Row 14 Seat 31. 5 seats to left of center aisle (3 bricks) Schoeps MK4 w/NBox Tascam DR100 24 Bit 48K
Processed using Soundforge 10b, resample, to 16bit 44.1K TLH to convert to Flac
Master 2012.10
Scored the really good Roger Waters tickets to go recording with my kid. I picked him up at school and we took off to the ballpark. Parked car, picked up tickets at will call and had some dinner outside before heading in. We both had our gear packed and got through security early. We went to our seats to take a look then off to put on the gear. After practicing the previous weekend my kid put his together (he is 12) by himself and checked everything was working. We then had a bit of time and met up with another taper and hung out until showtime. Shortly before show time we got to our seats. The guy to my left showed up and was already passed the legal limit. He was talking about how he had seen Oakland, Vegas and San Jose the previous tour. I gave him a copy of San Jose and mentioened I was recording and asked if he could not be a screamer. He says to me no worries he is taping too and pulls out his Zoom. My son then asks me if I told the guy that my kids gear was better. I laughed and said I didn't go there. Once the show starts the goofball has his zoom out waving it around screaming like a little girl. The screams on the recording are audible on both my recordings and my sons two seats away. Finally I type onto my phone "please stop screaming" and show it to him. After that there were fewer screams fortunately. Between sets he says to me if the show is really good he likes to scream and don't I. I told him I have recorded over 400 shows and have never screamed into my own microphones. He asked what I used and when I told him he knew they were expensive and couldn't afford them. I thought, here is a guy who shouldn't invest in any more gear and should stick to drinking. Second set started and there were a few screams but not too bad. Here is my source, my kids to follow. I think this is the best of the 9 that I mastered.
01 Set One:
Intro In The Flesh The Thin Ice Another Brick In The Wall Part 1 The Happiest Days Of Our Lives Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 Another Brick for de Menezes Roger Monologue Mother Goodbye Blue Sky Empty Spaces What Shall We Do Now Young Lust One Of My Turns Don't Leave Me Now Another Brick In The Wall Part 3 The Last Few Bricks Goodbye Cruel World
02 Set Two:
Hey You Is There Anybody Out There? Nobody Home Vera Bring The Boys Back Home Comfortably Numb The Show Must Go On In The Flesh Run Like Hell Waiting For The Worms Stop The Trial Outside the Wall
2 comments:
Version 1 -
Roger Waters
ATT Park
San Francisco Ca
May 11, 2012
Recorded by Kidtaper
Recorded Section 3 Row 14 Seat 32. 6 seats to left of center aisle
Schoeps CA-14 Cardiods CA9200 Preamp 30DB Gain Tascam DR-2D 24 Bit 48K
Processed using Soundforge 10b, resample, to 16bit 44.1K
TLH to convert to Flac
After school i went with my dad I was so tired but I knew it was ganna all
be worth it in the end recording and sneaking it in (the gear of course).
I held on so when we got into the ATT Park and saw our seats I was like
HOLY SH!T (in my head of course I didn’t want soap in my mouth) as we were
so close to the stage. So after that we got up and put the gear on and sat
back down. Then this bozo sat down next to my dad and my talked to him about
not talking because he was recording. He had internal mics (he’s the type of
guy that thinks he is cool but compared to me a 12 year old boy that has
really good gear. he’s in the little leagues) so he kept screaming like
a dumb ass and my dad got pissed (who wouldn’t) so he shut him up for the
rest of the show. Then we sat through the show my dad’s voice echoing in my
head be still as a statue then after I went home half asleep listened to
my show at least one song ate ice cream and went to snooze! =).
Dad's notes:
Definitely proud of the kid's performance. Its fun going taping with my son
and teaching him the ropes. I think this is an impressive recording regardless
of age but considering it was made my a 12 year old it is even more impressive.
Enjoy the recording
01 Set One:
Intro
In The Flesh
The Thin Ice
Another Brick In The Wall Part 1
The Happiest Days Of Our Lives
Another Brick In The Wall Part 2
Another Brick for de Menezes
Roger Monologue
Mother
Goodbye Blue Sky
Empty Spaces
What Shall We Do Now
Young Lust
One Of My Turns
Don't Leave Me Now
Another Brick In The Wall Part 3
The Last Few Bricks
Goodbye Cruel World
02 Set Two:
Hey You
Is There Anybody Out There?
Nobody Home
Vera
Bring The Boys Back Home
Comfortably Numb
The Show Must Go On
In The Flesh
Run Like Hell
Waiting For The Worms
Stop
The Trial
Outside the Wall
Version 2 -
Roger Waters
ATT Park
San Francisco Ca
May 11, 2012
Recorded by Daspyknows
Recorded Section 3 Row 14 Seat 31. 5 seats to left of center aisle (3 bricks)
Schoeps MK4 w/NBox Tascam DR100 24 Bit 48K
Processed using Soundforge 10b, resample, to 16bit 44.1K
TLH to convert to Flac
Master 2012.10
Scored the really good Roger Waters tickets to go recording with my kid. I picked him
up at school and we took off to the ballpark. Parked car, picked up tickets at will call
and had some dinner outside before heading in. We both had our gear packed and got
through security early. We went to our seats to take a look then off to put on the gear.
After practicing the previous weekend my kid put his together (he is 12) by himself and
checked everything was working. We then had a bit of time and met up with another taper
and hung out until showtime. Shortly before show time we got to our seats. The guy to
my left showed up and was already passed the legal limit. He was talking about how he had
seen Oakland, Vegas and San Jose the previous tour. I gave him a copy of San Jose and
mentioened I was recording and asked if he could not be a screamer. He says to me no
worries he is taping too and pulls out his Zoom. My son then asks me if I told the guy that
my kids gear was better. I laughed and said I didn't go there. Once the show starts the
goofball has his zoom out waving it around screaming like a little girl. The screams on
the recording are audible on both my recordings and my sons two seats away. Finally I
type onto my phone "please stop screaming" and show it to him. After that there were fewer
screams fortunately. Between sets he says to me if the show is really good he likes to
scream and don't I. I told him I have recorded over 400 shows and have never screamed into
my own microphones. He asked what I used and when I told him he knew they were expensive and
couldn't afford them. I thought, here is a guy who shouldn't invest in any more gear and
should stick to drinking. Second set started and there were a few screams but not too bad.
Here is my source, my kids to follow. I think this is the best of the 9 that I mastered.
01 Set One:
Intro
In The Flesh
The Thin Ice
Another Brick In The Wall Part 1
The Happiest Days Of Our Lives
Another Brick In The Wall Part 2
Another Brick for de Menezes
Roger Monologue
Mother
Goodbye Blue Sky
Empty Spaces
What Shall We Do Now
Young Lust
One Of My Turns
Don't Leave Me Now
Another Brick In The Wall Part 3
The Last Few Bricks
Goodbye Cruel World
02 Set Two:
Hey You
Is There Anybody Out There?
Nobody Home
Vera
Bring The Boys Back Home
Comfortably Numb
The Show Must Go On
In The Flesh
Run Like Hell
Waiting For The Worms
Stop
The Trial
Outside the Wall
Post a Comment