Taper's notes: many thanks to formingr for the rig!! This is the second time I used it :-) the only change is a new battery box. Thanks a lot to BLG for processing the files - I was on the road and in no shape to work with them at all. Overall, the crowd around us wasn't bad except for a progressively deteriorating (as the number of beers was growingÉ) female character behind us who was giggling in the least expected momentsÉ I am thrilled that the rain stopped - given how bad it poured it the morningÉ It felt weird to see the Wall a year and a half later from a venue literally right across from where it happened 3x in 2010. The question is - why do I keep going to Philly to see music instead of back home in NYC?! Anyways - I hope you like my 2nd tape ever ;-)
I also got about 10GB of footage (THAT is what I normally do!). Here's a sample - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fukhY5suaAk need to upload some more tomorrow.
set 1
101 Announcement 102 Spartacus Intro 103 Outside The Wall 104 In The Flesh? 105 The Thin Ice 106 Another Brick In The Wall Pt 1 107 The Happiest Days Of Our Lives 108 Another Brick In The Wall Pt 2 109 The Ballad Of Jean Charles de Menezes 110 Mother 111 Goodbye Blue Sky 112 Empty Spaces 113 What Shall We Do Now 114 Young Lust 115 One Of My Turns 116 Don't Leave Me Now 117 Another Brick In The Wall Pt 3 118 The Last Few Bricks 119 Goodbye Cruel World
set 2
201 Hey You 202 Is There Anybody Out There? 203 Nobody Home 204 Vera 205 Bring The Boys Back Home 206 Comfortably Numb 207 The Show Must Go On 208 In The Flesh 209 Run Like Hell 210 Waiting For The Worms 211 Stop 212 The Trial 213 Outside The Wall
1 comment:
Roger Waters
July 14, 2012
Citizens Bank Park
Philadelphia, PA US
Source: AT831 (SP-CMC-2) > SP-SPSB-6 >iriver h120 (rockbox)
Lineage: USB > Mac > flac > web
Edit/EQ: Adobe Audition (raised volume/slight EQ) > Audacity > xACT > flac
Taper: inez
Location: floor section EE, row 10
Editing: BLG
Taper's notes: many thanks to formingr for the rig!! This is the second time I used it :-) the only change is a new battery box. Thanks a lot to BLG for processing the files - I was on the road and in no shape to work with them at all. Overall, the crowd around us wasn't bad except for a progressively deteriorating (as the number of beers was growingÉ) female character behind us who was giggling in the least expected momentsÉ I am thrilled that the rain stopped - given how bad it poured it the morningÉ It felt weird to see the Wall a year and a half later from a venue literally right across from where it happened 3x in 2010. The question is - why do I keep going to Philly to see music instead of back home in NYC?! Anyways - I hope you like my 2nd tape ever ;-)
I also got about 10GB of footage (THAT is what I normally do!). Here's a sample - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fukhY5suaAk
need to upload some more tomorrow.
set 1
101 Announcement
102 Spartacus Intro
103 Outside The Wall
104 In The Flesh?
105 The Thin Ice
106 Another Brick In The Wall Pt 1
107 The Happiest Days Of Our Lives
108 Another Brick In The Wall Pt 2
109 The Ballad Of Jean Charles de Menezes
110 Mother
111 Goodbye Blue Sky
112 Empty Spaces
113 What Shall We Do Now
114 Young Lust
115 One Of My Turns
116 Don't Leave Me Now
117 Another Brick In The Wall Pt 3
118 The Last Few Bricks
119 Goodbye Cruel World
set 2
201 Hey You
202 Is There Anybody Out There?
203 Nobody Home
204 Vera
205 Bring The Boys Back Home
206 Comfortably Numb
207 The Show Must Go On
208 In The Flesh
209 Run Like Hell
210 Waiting For The Worms
211 Stop
212 The Trial
213 Outside The Wall
Post a Comment