Roger Waters Boston, MA 07/01/2012 The Wall Live at Fenway Park
Source: SP-CMC-2 (shoulder mount) > SP-SPSB-8 > M-Audio Microtrack II + Canon SX210IS Camera audio for last few songs* Lineage: M-Audio Microtrack II > USB > WAV > Adobe Audition 2.0 > CDWAV > Traders Little Helper Location: Field Box 61
SET ONE:
Intro In The Flesh The Thin Ice Another Brick In The Wall (Part 1) The Happiest Days Of Our Lives Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2) Tribute to Jean Charles de Menezes Mother Goodbye Blue Sky Empty Spaces What Shall We Do Now Young Lust One Of My Turns Don't Leave Me Now Another Brick In The Wall (Part 3) Goodbye Cruel World
SET TWO:
Hey You Is There Anybody Out There? Nobody Home Vera Bring The Boys Back Home Comfortably Numb The Show Must Go On In The Flesh Run Like Hell Waiting For The Worms Stop The Trial Outside the Wall Band Introductions
Roger Waters - The Wall Live Fenway Park Boston, MA 2012.07.01
My first stab at sharing a show...
I was behind and to the left of the sound board and used my iPhone 4 sitting in a cupholder to record this show. I've heard better, but I've heard much worse, I think it should be acceptable. I transfered the wav files to my computer and used audacity to seperate tracks and export to flac. No filters or effects.
Setlist:
01-In The Flesh? 02-The Thin Ice 03-Another Brick In The Wall Part 1 04-The Happiest Days Of Our Lives 05-Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 06-The Ballad Of Jean Charles de Menezes 07-Mother 08-Goocbye Blue Sky 09-Empty Spaces 10-Young Lust 11-One Of My Turns 12-Don't Leave Me Now 13-Another Brick In The Wall Part 3 14-Goodbye Cruel World 15-Hey You 16-Is There Anybody Out There? 17-Nobody Home 18-Vera 19-Bring The Boys Back Home 20-Comfortably Numb 21-The Show Must Go On 22-In The Flesh 23-Run Like Hell 24-Waiting For The Worms 25-Stop 26-The Trial 27-Outside The Wall
I'm truly curious to see if the Wall tour is the end of the line for Rog as a touring artist, or if we'll see another outing in which he reviews all of his career.
3 comments:
Version 1 -
Roger Waters
Boston, MA 07/01/2012
The Wall Live at Fenway Park
Source: SP-CMC-2 (shoulder mount) > SP-SPSB-8 > M-Audio Microtrack II + Canon SX210IS Camera audio for last few songs*
Lineage: M-Audio Microtrack II > USB > WAV > Adobe Audition 2.0 > CDWAV > Traders Little Helper
Location: Field Box 61
SET ONE:
Intro
In The Flesh
The Thin Ice
Another Brick In The Wall (Part 1)
The Happiest Days Of Our Lives
Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2)
Tribute to Jean Charles de Menezes
Mother
Goodbye Blue Sky
Empty Spaces
What Shall We Do Now
Young Lust
One Of My Turns
Don't Leave Me Now
Another Brick In The Wall (Part 3)
Goodbye Cruel World
SET TWO:
Hey You
Is There Anybody Out There?
Nobody Home
Vera
Bring The Boys Back Home
Comfortably Numb
The Show Must Go On
In The Flesh
Run Like Hell
Waiting For The Worms
Stop
The Trial
Outside the Wall
Band Introductions
Version 2 -
Roger Waters - The Wall Live
Fenway Park
Boston, MA
2012.07.01
My first stab at sharing a show...
I was behind and to the left of the sound board and used my iPhone 4 sitting in a cupholder to record this show. I've heard better, but I've heard much worse, I think it should be acceptable.
I transfered the wav files to my computer and used audacity to seperate tracks and export to flac. No filters or effects.
Setlist:
01-In The Flesh?
02-The Thin Ice
03-Another Brick In The Wall Part 1
04-The Happiest Days Of Our Lives
05-Another Brick In The Wall Part 2
06-The Ballad Of Jean Charles de Menezes
07-Mother
08-Goocbye Blue Sky
09-Empty Spaces
10-Young Lust
11-One Of My Turns
12-Don't Leave Me Now
13-Another Brick In The Wall Part 3
14-Goodbye Cruel World
15-Hey You
16-Is There Anybody Out There?
17-Nobody Home
18-Vera
19-Bring The Boys Back Home
20-Comfortably Numb
21-The Show Must Go On
22-In The Flesh
23-Run Like Hell
24-Waiting For The Worms
25-Stop
26-The Trial
27-Outside The Wall
I'm truly curious to see if the Wall tour is the end of the line for Rog as a touring artist, or if we'll see another outing in which he reviews all of his career.
Thoughts, anyone?
--Claude
Post a Comment