Roger Waters July 7, 2012 Yankee Stadium Bronx, NY
"The Wall that Ruth Built"
Zoom H2n internal mic > cd wav > traders little helper > flac
Taped by seaweed1010 from Sec 327 Row 1
01 Announcement 02 Spartacus Intro 03 Outside The Wall 04 In The Flesh? 05 The Thin Ice 06 Another Brick In The Wall Pt 1 07 The Happiest Days Of Our Lives 08 Another Brick In The Wall Pt 2 09 The Ballad Of Jean Charles de Menezes 10 Mother 11 Goodbye Blue Sky 12 Empty Spaces 13 What Shall We Do Now 14 Young Lust 15 One Of My Turns 16 Don't Leave Me Now 17 Another Brick In The Wall Pt 3 18 The Last Few Bricks 19 Goodbye Cruel World
Set Break
01 Hey You 02 Is There Anybody Out There? 03 Nobody Home 04 Vera 05 Bring The Boys Back Home 06 Comfortably Numb 07 The Show Must Go On 08 In The Flesh 09 Run Like Hell 10 Waiting For The Worms 11 Stop 12 The Trial 13 Outside The Wall
Notes: We had to leave early, thus, the sound deteriorates towards the middle of Outside The Wall as I continue to tape while we are walking out.
Processed using Soundforge 10b, resample, to 16bit 44.1K TLH to convert to Flac
I thought my last Roger Waters show was ATT Park but a last minute business meeting gave me the opportunity to get to NY for one more recording. On MOnday my flight was booked and the search for tickets began. I saw a posting on Craigslist for a pair in section B5 for under face value. I sent off an email offering the desired price plus a recording of SF and a recording of NY assuming success. THe arragements were made to meet on Saturday morning the day of the show. My friends who I was seeing were also encouraging me to try and make Friday's show if possible. My flight landed at 7:45 at JFK and show scheduled to start at 8:45 but more likely at around 9. I get my bags, grab a cab and head for my friend's place on the Upper West side. Two accidents on the way slow things down and I get to apartment at 8:45. My key no longer works at the front door so I think I'm not going to make it. Luckily a neighbor arrives (8 unit building) within 5 minutes. She lets me in, I drop off my bags, take some cash and ID and leave my wallet behind. I catch the subway and run into a woman heading up at the last minute. SHe had bought a ticket on stubhub and paid face value plus service charges. I told her I'd get in for $40. We get to stadium and I find a ticket from a scalper which I never do. Get to door and it's a fake. First time I had that happen. At this point first set almost over so I said I'd spend $20 or forget it. Argued with scalpers who thought I'd fall fro it again. No one else was buying so I held my ground. Finally got a scalper to sell me one for $20 and walked to gate with me. I was in at the last notes of the first set. Found my friend Jay who was on thevfirst level but there were no empty seats around. Found my other friend Mary and sat with her on the second level and enjoyed the show from a new perspective. Saw things not visible from where I always record and had an enjoyable eveing. On Saturday I met up with Jim, the guy whose tickets I was buying at the Library in midtown. We chatted for what must have been close to an hour in the heat. I almost melted but enjoyed the chat. I got back to my friend's apartment and relaxed. FInally it was getting close to show time and went to stadium. Met Mary for dinner at the Hard Rock and then we went in. Great seats, very good crowd around us and lots of heat and humidity. The prediction was for rain and Thunderstorms during show but luckily they help off. After the show I ran into the same woman I met going in with her friend from Berkeley. What a small world. After the show the skies opened and there was lightning everywhere. Luckily it didn't happen until after the show. Went out for a late dinner and drinks and figured if no one had posted the first night I could wait a day. So here it is. What is likely my last ROger Waters master. Enjoy. 01 Set One:
Outside The Wall intro In The Flesh? The Thin Ice Another Brick In The Wall Part 1 The Happiest Days Of Our Lives Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 Another Brick for de Menezes Mother Goodbye Blue Sky Empty Spaces What Shall We Do Now Young Lust One Of My Turns Don't Leave Me Now Another Brick In The Wall Part 3 The Last Few Bricks Goodbye Cruel World
02 Set Two:
Hey You Is There Anybody Out There? Nobody Home Vera Bring The Boys Back Home Comfortably Numb The Show Must Go On In The Flesh Run Like Hell Waiting For The Worms Stop The Trial Outside the Wall
2 comments:
Version 1 -
Roger Waters
July 7, 2012
Yankee Stadium
Bronx, NY
"The Wall that Ruth Built"
Zoom H2n internal mic > cd wav > traders little helper > flac
Taped by seaweed1010 from Sec 327 Row 1
01 Announcement
02 Spartacus Intro
03 Outside The Wall
04 In The Flesh?
05 The Thin Ice
06 Another Brick In The Wall Pt 1
07 The Happiest Days Of Our Lives
08 Another Brick In The Wall Pt 2
09 The Ballad Of Jean Charles de Menezes
10 Mother
11 Goodbye Blue Sky
12 Empty Spaces
13 What Shall We Do Now
14 Young Lust
15 One Of My Turns
16 Don't Leave Me Now
17 Another Brick In The Wall Pt 3
18 The Last Few Bricks
19 Goodbye Cruel World
Set Break
01 Hey You
02 Is There Anybody Out There?
03 Nobody Home
04 Vera
05 Bring The Boys Back Home
06 Comfortably Numb
07 The Show Must Go On
08 In The Flesh
09 Run Like Hell
10 Waiting For The Worms
11 Stop
12 The Trial
13 Outside The Wall
Notes:
We had to leave early, thus, the sound deteriorates towards the middle of Outside The Wall
as I continue to tape while we are walking out.
Version 2 -
Roger Waters
Yankee Stadium
NY NY
July 7, 2012
Recorded by Daspyknows
Schoeps MK4 w/NBox Tascam DR-2D 24 Bit 48K
Processed using Soundforge 10b, resample, to 16bit 44.1K
TLH to convert to Flac
I thought my last Roger Waters show was ATT Park but a last minute business
meeting gave me the opportunity to get to NY for one more recording. On
MOnday my flight was booked and the search for tickets began. I saw a posting
on Craigslist for a pair in section B5 for under face value. I sent off an email
offering the desired price plus a recording of SF and a recording of NY assuming
success. THe arragements were made to meet on Saturday morning the day of the show.
My friends who I was seeing were also encouraging me to try and make Friday's show
if possible. My flight landed at 7:45 at JFK and show scheduled to start at 8:45
but more likely at around 9. I get my bags, grab a cab and head for my friend's
place on the Upper West side. Two accidents on the way slow things down and I get
to apartment at 8:45. My key no longer works at the front door so I think I'm not
going to make it. Luckily a neighbor arrives (8 unit building) within 5 minutes.
She lets me in, I drop off my bags, take some cash and ID and leave my wallet
behind. I catch the subway and run into a woman heading up at the last minute.
SHe had bought a ticket on stubhub and paid face value plus service charges. I
told her I'd get in for $40. We get to stadium and I find a ticket from a scalper
which I never do. Get to door and it's a fake. First time I had that happen. At this
point first set almost over so I said I'd spend $20 or forget it. Argued with
scalpers who thought I'd fall fro it again. No one else was buying so I held my
ground. Finally got a scalper to sell me one for $20 and walked to gate with me.
I was in at the last notes of the first set. Found my friend Jay who was on thevfirst level
but there were no empty seats around. Found my other friend Mary and sat with her on the
second level and enjoyed the show from a new perspective. Saw things not visible
from where I always record and had an enjoyable eveing. On Saturday I met up with
Jim, the guy whose tickets I was buying at the Library in midtown. We chatted for what
must have been close to an hour in the heat. I almost melted but enjoyed the chat.
I got back to my friend's apartment and relaxed. FInally it was getting close to show
time and went to stadium. Met Mary for dinner at the Hard Rock and then we went in. Great seats,
very good crowd around us and lots of heat and humidity. The prediction was for rain
and Thunderstorms during show but luckily they help off. After the show I ran into the same
woman I met going in with her friend from Berkeley. What a small world. After the show the skies
opened and there was lightning everywhere. Luckily it didn't happen until after the show.
Went out for a late dinner and drinks and figured if no one had posted the first night
I could wait a day. So here it is. What is likely my last ROger Waters master. Enjoy.
01 Set One:
Outside The Wall intro
In The Flesh?
The Thin Ice
Another Brick In The Wall Part 1
The Happiest Days Of Our Lives
Another Brick In The Wall Part 2
Another Brick for de Menezes
Mother
Goodbye Blue Sky
Empty Spaces
What Shall We Do Now
Young Lust
One Of My Turns
Don't Leave Me Now
Another Brick In The Wall Part 3
The Last Few Bricks
Goodbye Cruel World
02 Set Two:
Hey You
Is There Anybody Out There?
Nobody Home
Vera
Bring The Boys Back Home
Comfortably Numb
The Show Must Go On
In The Flesh
Run Like Hell
Waiting For The Worms
Stop
The Trial
Outside the Wall
Post a Comment