PINK FLOYD Versailles, Place d'Armes du Chateau June 21, 1988
01 intro (long!) 02 shine on you crazy diamond 03 signs of life 04 learning to fly 05 yet another movie / round and around 06 a new machine part 1 / terminal frost / a new machine part 2 07 sorrow 08 dogs of war 09 on the turning away 10 one of these days 11 time 12 on the run 13 the great gig in the sky 14 wish you were here 15 welcome to the machine 16 us and them 17 money 18 another brick in the wall pt 2 19 comfortably numb 20 one slip 21 run like hell 22 fireworks
TT 174:08
Lineage: Sony Pro TCS-310 (internal microphone) > Master tape > Aiwa Tape Deck TC-WE475 (corrected speed) > Audiophile 2496 Soundblaster > HD > SoundForge 7.0 > CD Wave > FLAC Frontend (level 6)
This was 6th show of the European tour and the first out of two played in Versailles. I know there are better copies of this recording but this is my master and, as yet, uncirculated. I am seeding it because it was my very first Pink Floyd show and probably one of the Top 5 shows I've ever attended. I have very sweet memories from that concert. It was taped on the right-hand side of the stage. Lots of people around me and average equipment used. The result is only a reasonably good recording but nothing more. I have left the entire presentation and intro music in order to give you what it was recorded that day in its entirety.
The setting was simply astonishing: the stage was in front of the Versailles Castle near Paris. I remember the huge audience in front of the stage and the nice weather as well.
1 comment:
Version 2 -
PINK FLOYD
Versailles, Place d'Armes du Chateau
June 21, 1988
01 intro (long!)
02 shine on you crazy diamond
03 signs of life
04 learning to fly
05 yet another movie / round and around
06 a new machine part 1 / terminal frost / a new machine part 2
07 sorrow
08 dogs of war
09 on the turning away
10 one of these days
11 time
12 on the run
13 the great gig in the sky
14 wish you were here
15 welcome to the machine
16 us and them
17 money
18 another brick in the wall pt 2
19 comfortably numb
20 one slip
21 run like hell
22 fireworks
TT 174:08
Lineage: Sony Pro TCS-310 (internal microphone) > Master tape > Aiwa Tape Deck TC-WE475 (corrected speed) >
Audiophile 2496 Soundblaster > HD > SoundForge 7.0 > CD Wave > FLAC Frontend (level 6)
This was 6th show of the European tour and the first out of two played in Versailles. I know there are better
copies of this recording but this is my master and, as yet, uncirculated. I am seeding it because it was my
very first Pink Floyd show and probably one of the Top 5 shows I've ever attended. I have very sweet memories
from that concert. It was taped on the right-hand side of the stage. Lots of people around me and average
equipment used. The result is only a reasonably good recording but nothing more. I have left the entire
presentation and intro music in order to give you what it was recorded that day in its entirety.
The setting was simply astonishing: the stage was in front of the Versailles Castle near Paris. I remember
the huge audience in front of the stage and the nice weather as well.
Enjoy the music.
ldb
Post a Comment