Pink Floyd, July 7, 1994, Exhibition Stadium, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Source: Cassette Master > SONY TC-RX410 cassette player > MacBook Pro> CD Spin Doctor 3.0.2t > xAct 1.5 (for flac conversion/ sector boundary check/ md5 checksums & flac fingerprint)
Recorded using an AIWA stereo cassette-corder and 2 SONY ECM-16T clip-on microphones.
This recording is not as good sounding as it would have been if I had been able to use the SONY WA-55 cassette-corder that I had been using for for the previous 12 years; it had given up the ghost by then. Still, the AIWA did a pretty good job.
1 comment:
Pink Floyd, July 7, 1994, Exhibition Stadium, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Source: Cassette Master > SONY TC-RX410 cassette player > MacBook Pro>
CD Spin Doctor 3.0.2t > xAct 1.5 (for flac conversion/ sector boundary check/
md5 checksums & flac fingerprint)
Recorded using an AIWA stereo cassette-corder and 2 SONY ECM-16T clip-on microphones.
This recording is not as good sounding as it would have been if I had been able to use the
SONY WA-55 cassette-corder that I had been using for for the previous 12 years; it had
given up the ghost by then. Still, the AIWA did a pretty good job.
Total Recording Time - 153:25
Post a Comment