Shine On You Crazy Diamond Signs Of Life Learning To Fly Yet Another Movie A New Machine Pt 1 / Terminal Frost / A New Machine Pt 2 Sorrow Dogs Of War On The Turning Away One Of These Days Time On The Run The Great Gig In The Sky Wish You Were Here Welcome To The Machine Us And Them Money Another Brick In The Wall pt.2 Comfortably Numb One Slip Run Like Hell
In one word: fantastic. I had seen Pink Floyd a few weeks earlier in Paris and I wanted to see them again. I had seen Genesis at the same venue more or less one year before and I knew that the sound quality was optimal, so I brough with me my analogue Sony Pro recorder. The overall result was excellent indeed, you'll hear it. I was sitting with little people close to me, so the audience is barely audible.
Lineage: Sony Professional recorder WM-D3 > Aiwa microphone CM-30A > Audigy Soundblaster > HD > SoundForge 7.0 > CD Wave > FLAC Frontend (level 6)
For a more detailed description of my recording device, see here: http://www.walkmancentral.com/products/wm-d3
Produced: (c)1988 running time productions, rtp ltd. for promotional use. not for sale.
Cover: Front: Full colour deluxe photo of PF on stage Back: Five colorphotos of the PF on stage & misc. info
Sources: 11jul88 Rome Recorded live at Stadio Flaminio, Rome the 11th of July 1988 Happy Birthday, Scott!!!
Tracks:
CD1 Side One:
1. Shine On You Crazy Diamond 11:10 2. Sign Of Life 4:13 3. Learning To Fly 5:37 4. Yet Another Movie 6:56 a. Round And Around 0:45 28:41 Side Two: 1. A New Machine pt. 1 1:35 2. Terminal Frost 6:22 3. A New Machine pt. 2 0:38 4. Sorrow 8:55 5. The Dogs Of War 7:57 25:27 Side Three: 1. On The Turning Away 9:50
CD2 2. One Of These Days (I'm Going To Cut You Into 7:14 Little Pieces) 3. Time 5:55 22:59 Side Four: 1. On The Run 3:39 2. The Great Gig In The Sky 5:11 3. Wish You Were Here 5:02 4. Welcome To The Machine 8:21 22:13 Side Five: 1. Us And Them 7:42 2. Money 11:22 3. Another Brick In The Wall pt. 2 5:33 24:37 Side Six: 1. Comfortably Numb 12:01
2. One Slip 6:12 3. Run Like Hell 7:25 25:38
Comments: Timings are my own. The recording is very good, but being an audience recording in ITALY you hear them clapping too fast on WTTM, yelling in TGGITS and so. Apart from that a very good performance -PIET
3 comments:
Version 1 -
Pink Floyd
Roma, Stadio Flaminio
11 July 1988
Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Signs Of Life
Learning To Fly
Yet Another Movie
A New Machine Pt 1 / Terminal Frost / A New Machine Pt 2
Sorrow
Dogs Of War
On The Turning Away
One Of These Days
Time
On The Run
The Great Gig In The Sky
Wish You Were Here
Welcome To The Machine
Us And Them
Money
Another Brick In The Wall pt.2
Comfortably Numb
One Slip
Run Like Hell
In one word: fantastic. I had seen Pink Floyd a few weeks earlier in Paris and I wanted to see them again. I had seen Genesis
at the same venue more or less one year before and I knew that the sound quality was optimal, so I brough with me my analogue
Sony Pro recorder. The overall result was excellent indeed, you'll hear it. I was sitting with little people close to me,
so the audience is barely audible.
Lineage: Sony Professional recorder WM-D3 > Aiwa microphone CM-30A > Audigy Soundblaster > HD > SoundForge 7.0 > CD Wave >
FLAC Frontend (level 6)
For a more detailed description of my recording device, see here: http://www.walkmancentral.com/products/wm-d3
Sound quality: 9,5 / 10 (IMO!)
Enjoy!
LDB
Version 2 -
Pink Floyd:
Any Colour You Like
Format: 3LP
Catalog: UNI 401 A/B/C/D/E/F
Produced: (c)1988 running time productions, rtp ltd. for promotional use. not for sale.
Cover: Front: Full colour deluxe photo of PF on stage Back: Five colorphotos of the PF on stage & misc. info
Sources: 11jul88 Rome Recorded live at Stadio Flaminio, Rome the 11th of July 1988 Happy Birthday, Scott!!!
Tracks:
CD1
Side One:
1. Shine On You Crazy Diamond 11:10
2. Sign Of Life 4:13
3. Learning To Fly 5:37
4. Yet Another Movie 6:56
a. Round And Around 0:45
28:41
Side Two:
1. A New Machine pt. 1 1:35
2. Terminal Frost 6:22
3. A New Machine pt. 2 0:38
4. Sorrow 8:55
5. The Dogs Of War 7:57
25:27
Side Three:
1. On The Turning Away 9:50
CD2
2. One Of These Days (I'm Going To Cut You Into 7:14
Little Pieces)
3. Time 5:55
22:59
Side Four:
1. On The Run 3:39
2. The Great Gig In The Sky 5:11
3. Wish You Were Here 5:02
4. Welcome To The Machine 8:21
22:13
Side Five:
1. Us And Them 7:42
2. Money 11:22
3. Another Brick In The Wall pt. 2 5:33
24:37
Side Six:
1. Comfortably Numb 12:01
2. One Slip 6:12
3. Run Like Hell 7:25
25:38
Comments: Timings are my own. The recording is very good, but being an audience recording in ITALY you hear them clapping too fast on WTTM, yelling in TGGITS and so. Apart from that a very good performance -PIET
Total playing time : 149:35 -ECLIPSE
LDB, AUD A, thanks Doc!
Post a Comment