The Tapers Creed = Any recording of a show is better than no recording at all.
Recorded on a Sony Pro-Walkman D3.This was only the 2nd concert I had ever recorded & I had some problems at the beginning so I missed the 1st few songs,so we have about 80% of the concert here.The recording begins 1/2 way thru Turning Away.I was sitting front row/exact center & snapped a few pictures too.This show has only circulated in a very tight circle until now.The Pink Floyd reunion inspired me to finally share it with you diehard fans.
PINK FLOYD - Toronto CNE July 5 1994
CD#1 1- On The Turning Away 2- Take It Back 3- Coming back To Life 4- Sorrow 5- Keep Talking 6- One Of These Days 7- Shine On You Crazy Diamond 8- Breathe 9- Time 10- High Hopes
CD#2 1- Great Gig In The Sky 2- Wish You Were Here 3- Us & Them 4- Money 5- Another Brick In The Wall 6- Comfortably Numb 7- Hey You 8- Run Like Hell
Chunga @ madcap666@hotmail.com
notes:
Above are the original notes as they came with the files. There were gaps in between almost all of the tracks and there were some portions of music repeated. I have corrected the track transitions the best I could, it was impossible to blend them perfectly in some cases but a least there are no gaps or annoying tics at track marks. i have eliminated and blended the portions of music that were repeated with absolutely NO loss of any of the show. I used Adobe Audition 1.5 for all modifications and CD Wave to retrack the show. I hope you enjoy !!!
I would also like to thank Chunga for providing the source, recording the show, and last but not least providing the nice pictures.
1 comment:
The Tapers Creed = Any recording of a show is better than no recording at all.
Recorded on a Sony Pro-Walkman D3.This was only the 2nd concert I had ever recorded & I had some problems at the beginning so I missed the 1st few songs,so we have about 80% of the concert here.The recording begins 1/2 way thru Turning Away.I was sitting front row/exact center & snapped a few pictures too.This show has only circulated in a very tight circle until now.The Pink Floyd reunion inspired me to finally share it with you diehard fans.
PINK FLOYD - Toronto CNE July 5 1994
CD#1
1- On The Turning Away
2- Take It Back
3- Coming back To Life
4- Sorrow
5- Keep Talking
6- One Of These Days
7- Shine On You Crazy Diamond
8- Breathe
9- Time
10- High Hopes
CD#2
1- Great Gig In The Sky
2- Wish You Were Here
3- Us & Them
4- Money
5- Another Brick In The Wall
6- Comfortably Numb
7- Hey You
8- Run Like Hell
Chunga @ madcap666@hotmail.com
notes:
Above are the original notes as they came with the files. There were gaps in between almost all of the tracks and there were some portions of music repeated.
I have corrected the track transitions the best I could, it was impossible to blend them perfectly in some cases but a least there are no gaps or annoying tics at track marks.
i have eliminated and blended the portions of music that were repeated with absolutely NO loss of any of the show.
I used Adobe Audition 1.5 for all modifications and CD Wave to retrack the show. I hope you enjoy !!!
I would also like to thank Chunga for providing the source, recording the show, and last but not least providing the nice pictures.
-floydian_from_buffalo (aka. buffalofloyd)
Post a Comment