Pink Floyd April 26, 1977 The Omni Atlanta, Georgia
Source: AUD[0]>CDR>SHN
[NOTE: The original txt file coming along with these shn's stated the running time was 140mins and mentioned the encore 'money'.. obviously the wrong info there. Here I copypasted the correct information from http://www.home.no/frostbrent/htm/floyd/770426master.htm With courtesy of Frostbent. The shn and the MD5 files are correct and unchanged!] - Furry Animal
CD1:
Sheep (11:04) Pigs on the Wing (Part 1) (1:57) Dogs (17:29) Pigs on the Wing (Part 2) (2:33) Pigs (Three Different Ones) (16:36)
CD2:
Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1-5) (13:36) Welcome to the Machine (7:36) Have a Cigar (6:40) Wish You Were Here (6:13) Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 6-9) (cut) (6:47) Total length: 90 min 31 sec
Quality: VG+
Sheep > Pigs on the Wing (Part 1)
[TINY: Please where do you think [...]]
Dogs
[ONE: And it's perfect there.] [TWO: Yeah, I gotta see this man.] [ONE: Are you guys [...] me.] [TWO: Ahh, yeah.] [ONE: How much did you spend on your tickets?] [TWO: Ahh, twenty.] [ONE: Twenty? Ah.] [TINY: What do you think you work on? There's more I think of these.] [ANOTHER: Alright I'm fixing that.] [TINY: What? What?] [SHOUTER: Got to see them finally!]
Pigs on the Wing (Part 2) > Pigs (Three Different Ones)
[ROGER: We'll take a break now for 20 minutes.] ><
Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1-5) > Welcome to the Machine > Have a Cigar > Radio Intro > Wish You Were Here > Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 6-9) (cut) ><
Comments
North American Tour April 22nd-July 6th, 1977
Incomplete recording. SOYCD6-9 is cut and the encore is missing. (Money). Inaudible number shouted on the second verse and tape mysterious cut at the third on P3DO.
* Removed a few Index clicks / micro gaps, speed corrected 102.84 stretch, resampled with high precision
Disc 1 (Set One):
1 Sheep 11:21 2 Pigs On The Wing part 1 2:00 3 Dogs 17:56 4 Pigs On The Wing part 2 2:37 5 Pigs (Three Different Ones) 17:02
Total time: 51:00
Disc 2 (Set Two):
1 Shine On You Crazy Diamond part I-V 14:00 2 Welcome To The Machine 7:49 3 Have A Cigar 6:52 4 Wish You Were Here 6:23 5 Shine On You Crazy Diamond part VI-IX (cuts) 6:58
Pink Floyd 26th April 1977, Omni Coliseum, Atlanta, Georgia Speed-corrected version: "Omnipresence" Original lineage: audience AU-master > CDR > SHN Additional lineage: SHN > WAV > corrected speed, added disc fades, fixed SBEs > FLAC level 8 Thanks: Ravinganddrooling for sharing in the first place! Artwork: included Disc one: 1. Sheep (11.24) 2. Pigs on the Wing 1 (2.00) 3. Dogs (17.59) 4. Pigs on the Wing 2 (2.37) 5. Pigs (17.04) Disc two: 1. Shine On You Crazy Diamond Parts 1-5 (14.01) 2. Welcome to the Machine (7.50) 3. Have a Cigar (6.53) 4. Wish You Were Here (6.24) 5. Shine On You Crazy Diamond Parts 6 & 7 (6.53)
Downloaded the audience master for this from here courtesy of Ravinganddrooling today. Noticed it ran a tad fast so did the work necessary to create a speed- corrected version for my own edification. I now share it for anyone else who would like it. As on the master, there is a tape-flip just before the final instrumental portion of "Pigs" and everything after "Shine On You Crazy Diamond Part 7" ("Shine On You Crazy Diamond Parts 8 & 9" and the encore of "Money") is absent. Enjoy it!
This is one of many PF shows I went to in Atlanta. I just wish someone had recorded the first time I saw them there at the old Atlanta Municipal Auditorium on May 12, 1970. And also the March 24, 1973 show at the same venue. I still have my ticket stub for that one. Guess I can only hope one day they'll show up.
4 comments:
Version 1 -
Pink Floyd
April 26, 1977
The Omni
Atlanta, Georgia
Source: AUD[0]>CDR>SHN
[NOTE: The original txt file coming along with these shn's stated the running time was 140mins and mentioned the encore 'money'.. obviously the wrong info there. Here I copypasted the correct information from http://www.home.no/frostbrent/htm/floyd/770426master.htm
With courtesy of Frostbent. The shn and the MD5 files are correct and unchanged!]
- Furry Animal
CD1:
Sheep (11:04)
Pigs on the Wing (Part 1) (1:57)
Dogs (17:29)
Pigs on the Wing (Part 2) (2:33)
Pigs (Three Different Ones) (16:36)
CD2:
Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1-5) (13:36)
Welcome to the Machine (7:36)
Have a Cigar (6:40)
Wish You Were Here (6:13)
Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 6-9) (cut) (6:47)
Total length: 90 min 31 sec
Quality: VG+
Sheep > Pigs on the Wing (Part 1)
[TINY: Please where do you think [...]]
Dogs
[ONE: And it's perfect there.]
[TWO: Yeah, I gotta see this man.]
[ONE: Are you guys [...] me.]
[TWO: Ahh, yeah.]
[ONE: How much did you spend on your tickets?]
[TWO: Ahh, twenty.]
[ONE: Twenty? Ah.]
[TINY: What do you think you work on? There's more I think of these.]
[ANOTHER: Alright I'm fixing that.]
[TINY: What? What?]
[SHOUTER: Got to see them finally!]
Pigs on the Wing (Part 2) > Pigs (Three Different Ones)
[ROGER: We'll take a break now for 20 minutes.] ><
Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1-5) > Welcome to the Machine > Have a Cigar >
Radio Intro > Wish You Were Here > Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 6-9) (cut) ><
Comments
North American Tour
April 22nd-July 6th, 1977
Incomplete recording. SOYCD6-9 is cut and the encore is missing. (Money).
Inaudible number shouted on the second verse and tape mysterious cut at the third on P3DO.
Version 2 -
Pink Floyd
April 26, 1977
The Omni
Atlanta, Georgia
Original source lineage: Cass (Master, unverified) > CDR(?) > ? > shn
Label: Digital Floyd Project
Additional source lineage: shn > wav > Adobe Audition 3.0.1* > wav > TLH (sbe fix) > wav > Flac Frontend > flac 8 tagged and verified
* Removed a few Index clicks / micro gaps, speed corrected 102.84 stretch, resampled with high precision
Disc 1 (Set One):
1 Sheep 11:21
2 Pigs On The Wing part 1 2:00
3 Dogs 17:56
4 Pigs On The Wing part 2 2:37
5 Pigs (Three Different Ones) 17:02
Total time: 51:00
Disc 2 (Set Two):
1 Shine On You Crazy Diamond part I-V 14:00
2 Welcome To The Machine 7:49
3 Have A Cigar 6:52
4 Wish You Were Here 6:23
5 Shine On You Crazy Diamond part VI-IX (cuts) 6:58
Total time: 42:05
SQ: VG+
Version 3 -
Pink Floyd
26th April 1977, Omni Coliseum, Atlanta, Georgia
Speed-corrected version: "Omnipresence"
Original lineage: audience AU-master > CDR > SHN
Additional lineage: SHN > WAV > corrected speed, added
disc fades, fixed SBEs > FLAC level 8
Thanks: Ravinganddrooling for sharing in the first place!
Artwork: included
Disc one:
1. Sheep (11.24)
2. Pigs on the Wing 1 (2.00)
3. Dogs (17.59)
4. Pigs on the Wing 2 (2.37)
5. Pigs (17.04)
Disc two:
1. Shine On You Crazy Diamond Parts 1-5 (14.01)
2. Welcome to the Machine (7.50)
3. Have a Cigar (6.53)
4. Wish You Were Here (6.24)
5. Shine On You Crazy Diamond Parts 6 & 7 (6.53)
Downloaded the audience master for this from here
courtesy of Ravinganddrooling today. Noticed it ran a tad
fast so did the work necessary to create a speed-
corrected version for my own edification. I now share it
for anyone else who would like it. As on the master,
there is a tape-flip just before the final instrumental
portion of "Pigs" and everything after "Shine On You
Crazy Diamond Part 7" ("Shine On You Crazy Diamond Parts
8 & 9" and the encore of "Money") is absent. Enjoy it!
Thanks for the Master Revision.
This is one of many PF shows I went to in Atlanta. I just wish someone had recorded the first time I saw them there at the old Atlanta Municipal Auditorium on May 12, 1970. And also the March 24, 1973 show at the same venue. I still have my ticket stub for that one. Guess I can only hope one day they'll show up.
Post a Comment