Tuesday, July 24, 2012

PF - 1987-09-21 - Toronto, CN

Here

4 comments:

Dr. Forrester said...

Pink Floyd
CNE Stadium, Toronto
September 21, 1987

Taped with Walkman D-6, mics unknown
Lineage: 1st generation cassette>PC (edited with sound forge and CD Architect)>
My Master CD>EAC>FLAC


CD One
Set One
Echoes
Signs Of Life
Learning To Fly
Yet Another Movie
A New Machine I
Terminal Frost
A New Machine II
Sorrow
Dogs Of War
On The Turning Way

CD Two
Set Two
One Of These Days
Time
On The Run
Wish You Were Here
Welcome To The Machine
Us And Them
Money
Another Brick In The Wall Part II
Comfortably Numb
Encore
One Slip
Run Like Hell

Original Notes:
I realize there are a lot of taped of the shows from 1987-1989 and I felt this show
was worth posting for two reasons. First of all, this was one of the shows at the
start of the tour that opened with "Echoes". Also, the sound quality of this recording
makes this show an enjoyable listen! Enjoy!


downloaded from PinkRoioShn DC++ hub.

g_b_c

wywh said...

There exists a DVD of this show in circulation. Can someone help for it ?
Also I am looking for the following one

1987-09-21 - A new machine

many thanks in advance if you can share this material with us.

Cheers.

bobbydjr said...

I have "A New Machine". If Scott doesn't have it, I'll get it to him so he can post it here for you.

wywh said...

This would be kind. Thanks in advance.