Another great RoIO thanks to a kind reader! I am glad to have such a generous audience. You always help to enrich the selection - and we all benefit as a result! Thanks, again!
Pink Floyd Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY February 27, 1980
lineage: 1st gen cassette>CDR>EAC>Flac
This tape was given to me by the taper and at the time the exact date was not given to me. Based on the Brain Damage site, it is from the February 27th show. This is based on the "Run Like Hill" intro:
Wednesday 27th February 1980 Roger: "Thank you. Do you like our pig? He's not a very nice pig, but he's a BIG pig! There's more to our pig than meets the eye. So home pig, go on, fuck off! Puffed up, overblown, pork eyed garlic fat thing, go on, go. This tune I'd like to dedicate to all the paranoid folk in the audience tonight, of whom I'm sure there are many. It's called Run Like Hell."
I have no clue on how this tape compares in quality to any other existing tapes of this show. I felt it was worth sharing as it's a first generation audience tape.
Disc 1
Intro In the Flesh Thin Ice Another Brick in the Wall (part I) The Happiest Days of Our Lives Another Brick in the Wall (part II) Mother Goodbye Blue Sky Empty Spaces Young Lust One of my Turns Don't Leave Me Now Another Brick in the Wall (part III) Goodbye Cruel World
Disc 2
Hey You Is There Anybody Out There Nobody Home Vera Bring the Boys Back Home Comfortably Numb The Show Must Go On Announcements In the Flesh Run Like Hell Waiting for the Worms Stop The Trial Outside the Wall
1 comment:
Pink Floyd
Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY
February 27, 1980
lineage: 1st gen cassette>CDR>EAC>Flac
This tape was given to me by the taper and at the time the exact date was not given to me. Based on the Brain Damage site, it is from the February 27th show. This is based on the "Run Like Hill" intro:
Wednesday 27th February 1980
Roger: "Thank you. Do you like our pig? He's not a very nice pig, but he's a BIG pig! There's more to our pig than meets the eye. So home pig, go on, fuck off! Puffed up, overblown, pork eyed garlic fat thing, go on, go. This tune I'd like to dedicate to all the paranoid folk in the audience tonight, of whom I'm sure there are many. It's called Run Like Hell."
I have no clue on how this tape compares in quality to any other existing tapes of this show. I felt it was worth sharing as it's a first generation audience tape.
Disc 1
Intro
In the Flesh
Thin Ice
Another Brick in the Wall (part I)
The Happiest Days of Our Lives
Another Brick in the Wall (part II)
Mother
Goodbye Blue Sky
Empty Spaces
Young Lust
One of my Turns
Don't Leave Me Now
Another Brick in the Wall (part III)
Goodbye Cruel World
Disc 2
Hey You
Is There Anybody Out There
Nobody Home
Vera
Bring the Boys Back Home
Comfortably Numb
The Show Must Go On
Announcements
In the Flesh
Run Like Hell
Waiting for the Worms
Stop
The Trial
Outside the Wall
Post a Comment