Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pink Floyd - Music For Architectural Students


Here

** A gift from OneBrownMouse. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Dr. Forrester said...

Pink Floyd
Music For Architectural Students

RoIo CD-->Eac-->FLAC

VG+

1967 - 1969

1 A Saucerful of Secrets 6:43
2 Murderistic Woman 2:14
3 Moonhead 5:40
4 Pow R. Toc.H 3:01
5 Jugband Blues 4:39
6 The Narrow Way 4:35
7 Green is the Colour 5:51
8 Set the Controls... 2:39
9 Let There Be More Light 3:35
10 Point Me at the Sky 4:22
11 The Committee 6:02


Nothing new here, just a fresh collection of old relics.
As noted on the disc, these recordings are taken from various
well known sources such as BBC, Radio 3, French TV and Omnibus TV.

Instead my own review I've added one (within the artwork) from
The Amazing Pudding Magazine issue 47. A somewhat humourous, if not
slightly grumpy critique from a chap going by the name The Magic "B".


Enjoy,


OneBrownMouse

bobbydjr said...

I had this one in mp3. Thanks to OneBrownMouse and Doc. Now I can trash it for the FLAC version. Very cool!