Pink Floyd RoIO title: CALIFORNIA NIGHTS -2 discs- Release: no info date/venue: 1977 May 07 - Anaheim, Anaheim Stadium, California source: audience - gen : ? (low?)
Cd1 01 Sheep 02 Pigs On The Wing Part 1 03 Dogs 04 Pigs On The Wing Part 2 05 Pigs (Three Different Ones)
Cd2 01 Soycd (Parts 1-5) 02 Welcome To The Machine 03 Have A Cigar 04 Wish You Were Here 05 Soycd (Parts 6-9) 06 Money
TOT LENGTH: 125.49
notes: mmm not really an excellent recording, but the performance is better than what you can probably expect from a few circulating recording like this. The audience is pretty excited too. Sounds as sourced from a low generation tape since it's enough bright, though a bit hissy and at times distorted.
the speed is not always right ... again I dunno why but I catch it always on Pigs (bah). Money has serious speed problems, seems like from a different source, but it's not ... I guess it sounds not so well just because of the taper changing of place between the end of the show and he beginning of the encore and almost certainly because of problems with the recorder’s batteries. oh, well better this way than nothing at all. the "California Pigs" RoIO is hardly circulating reporting this date but it's really Frankfurt 27 Jan. 77
Waters screeches 30-10 at 13.49 (3rd verse) on Pigs (3DO) someone suppose it sounds rather as 32 ..
Is that 'THE' Chocoreve of old??? For awhile, he and ChrisGoes were about half of the good downloads on the web. Also good info with each release. So, that's some spooky ironic symbolism, since The Doc has now become over half of my downloading...Nice to see you and thanks again. (A Nice Pair)
This is at least the second time that Chocoreve has poked his head up to say hello. If anyone doubts the debt that I owe him, you just need to scroll through the archives of this blog to the numbered posts - virtually all originated with Chocoreve. (I included links to the original posts in the comments wherever possible.)
I have a whole spindle of DVDs filled with massive audio weirdness that I wouldn't have had otherwise...
4 comments:
Pink Floyd
RoIO title: CALIFORNIA NIGHTS -2 discs-
Release: no info
date/venue: 1977 May 07 - Anaheim, Anaheim Stadium, California
source: audience - gen : ? (low?)
Cd1
01 Sheep
02 Pigs On The Wing Part 1
03 Dogs
04 Pigs On The Wing Part 2
05 Pigs (Three Different Ones)
Cd2
01 Soycd (Parts 1-5)
02 Welcome To The Machine
03 Have A Cigar
04 Wish You Were Here
05 Soycd (Parts 6-9)
06 Money
TOT LENGTH: 125.49
notes:
mmm not really an excellent recording, but the performance is better than what you can probably expect from a few circulating recording like this.
The audience is pretty excited too.
Sounds as sourced from a low generation tape since it's enough bright, though a bit hissy and at times distorted.
the speed is not always right ... again I dunno why but I catch it always on Pigs (bah).
Money has serious speed problems, seems like from a different source, but it's not ... I guess it sounds not so well just because of the taper changing of place between the end of the show and he beginning of the encore and almost certainly because of problems with the recorder’s batteries.
oh, well better this way than nothing at all.
the "California Pigs" RoIO is hardly circulating reporting this date but it's really Frankfurt 27 Jan. 77
Waters screeches 30-10 at 13.49 (3rd verse) on Pigs (3DO)
someone suppose it sounds rather as 32 ..
Many thanks for sharing with us, keep up the good work !
Is that 'THE' Chocoreve of old???
For awhile, he and ChrisGoes were about half of the good downloads on the web. Also good info with each release. So, that's some spooky ironic symbolism, since The Doc has now become over half of my downloading...Nice to see you and thanks again.
(A Nice Pair)
Kwai -
This is at least the second time that Chocoreve has poked his head up to say hello. If anyone doubts the debt that I owe him, you just need to scroll through the archives of this blog to the numbered posts - virtually all originated with Chocoreve. (I included links to the original posts in the comments wherever possible.)
I have a whole spindle of DVDs filled with massive audio weirdness that I wouldn't have had otherwise...
Post a Comment