CD 1 (48:04): We’re Gonna Groove; I Can’t Quit You; Dazed and Confused; Heartbreaker; and White Summer/Black Mountain Side
CD 2 (1:07:18): Since I’ve Been Loving You; Organ Solo/Thank You; What is and What Should Never Be; Moby Dick; How Many More Times; and Whole Lotta Love
Credit goes to dweckert for providing me with a copy of this greate Tarantura2000 release. He kindly gave me permission to torrent this release for all you Zep heads!.
March 11
Artist: Led Zeppelin Date: 1970-03-11 Location: Musikhalle, Hamburg, Germany
Label: Tarantura2000 Release title: "Lili Marleen;" full release includes the show from the previous night on discs 1 and 2. The concert presented here is from discs 3 and 4.
Lineage: Silvers > WAV (EAC) > FLAC Quality: Good
--------------------------------------------
Disc 3 (52:36): 1. Opening 2. We’re Gonna Groove 3. I Can’t Quit You Baby 4. Dazed and Confused 5. Heartbreaker 6. White Summer/Black Mountain Side
Disc 4 (1:05:12): 1. Since I’ve Been Loving You; 2. Organ Solo/Thank You 3. Moby Dick 4. How Many More Times 5. Whole Lotta Love (end cut)
1 comment:
March 10
Led Zeppelin
Musikhalle
Hamburg
10th March 1970
'Lili Marleen' Tarantura2000 (4CD set)
Silvers > WAV (EAC) > Flac (Flac frontend)
CD 1 (48:04): We’re Gonna Groove; I Can’t Quit You; Dazed and Confused; Heartbreaker; and White Summer/Black Mountain Side
CD 2 (1:07:18): Since I’ve Been Loving You; Organ Solo/Thank You; What is and What Should Never Be; Moby Dick; How Many More Times; and Whole Lotta Love
Credit goes to dweckert for providing me with a copy of this greate Tarantura2000 release. He kindly gave me permission to torrent this release for all you Zep heads!.
March 11
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Date: 1970-03-11
Location: Musikhalle, Hamburg, Germany
Label: Tarantura2000
Release title: "Lili Marleen;" full release includes the show from the previous night on discs 1 and 2. The concert presented here is from discs 3 and 4.
Lineage: Silvers > WAV (EAC) > FLAC
Quality: Good
--------------------------------------------
Disc 3 (52:36):
1. Opening
2. We’re Gonna Groove
3. I Can’t Quit You Baby
4. Dazed and Confused
5. Heartbreaker
6. White Summer/Black Mountain Side
Disc 4 (1:05:12):
1. Since I’ve Been Loving You;
2. Organ Solo/Thank You
3. Moby Dick
4. How Many More Times
5. Whole Lotta Love (end cut)
Post a Comment