Led Zeppelin - " Crashing Revelry" ( 6-28-72), Tucson, Arizona, Tucson Community Center Audience Recording Lineage: Empress Valley pressed silver 3cd set > EAC (secure mode, offset corrected) > WAV > FLAC level 8 (v1.1.2a with FLAC Frontend v1.7.1).
Label: Empress Valley Original Taper: N/A
Cheers and thanks to my mate Clint111 for sharing this with everyone.
I've added MD5 files and a textfile to comply with Dime uploading regulations.
Disc One:
1) The Drone 2) Immigrant Song 3) Heartbreaker 4) Black Dog 5) Over The Hills And Far Away 6) Since I've Been Loving You 7) Stairway To Heaven 8) Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp
Disc Two:
1) Dazed And Confused ( Includes: " Walter's Walk", And " The Crunge") 2) What Is And What should Never Be 3) Dancing Days 4) Moby Dick
Disc Three:
1) Whole Lotta Love ( Medley) Includes: - Boogie Chillen - Let's Have A Party - Stuck On You - Hello Marylou - Going Down Slow - The Shape I'm In
1 comment:
Led Zeppelin - " Crashing Revelry"
( 6-28-72), Tucson, Arizona, Tucson Community Center
Audience Recording
Lineage: Empress Valley pressed silver 3cd set > EAC (secure mode, offset corrected) > WAV > FLAC level 8 (v1.1.2a with FLAC Frontend v1.7.1).
Label: Empress Valley
Original Taper: N/A
Cheers and thanks to my mate Clint111 for sharing this with everyone.
I've added MD5 files and a textfile to comply with Dime uploading regulations.
Disc One:
1) The Drone
2) Immigrant Song
3) Heartbreaker
4) Black Dog
5) Over The Hills And Far Away
6) Since I've Been Loving You
7) Stairway To Heaven
8) Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp
Disc Two:
1) Dazed And Confused ( Includes: " Walter's Walk", And " The Crunge")
2) What Is And What should Never Be
3) Dancing Days
4) Moby Dick
Disc Three:
1) Whole Lotta Love ( Medley)
Includes:
- Boogie Chillen
- Let's Have A Party
- Stuck On You
- Hello Marylou
- Going Down Slow
- The Shape I'm In
2) Rock And Roll
Enjoy!
Post a Comment