Led Zeppelin Venue: K.B. Hallen - Copenhagen, Denmark-May 5 1971 Title: Wonderful Copenhagen Label: Wendy source: audience Lineage: silvers>EAC test and copy secure mode>WAV>Flac frontend encode level 6 and test>flacs
Disc 1: 1- Immigrant Song 2- Heartbreaker 3- Since I've Been Loving You 4- Dazed And Confused 5- Black Dog 6- Stairway To Heaven 7- Going To California 8- That's The Way 9- What Is And What Should Never Be
Disc 2: 1- Four Sticks 2- Gallows Pole 3- Whole Lotta Love Medley 4- Communication Breakdown 5- Misty Mountain Hop 6- Rock And Roll
An incredible concert , featuring unique performances of 6 of the 8 tunes from the yet to be released fourth album. There are definately some blunders with the new material, most notably on MMH, but the vibe of this show is really exciting. Not the greatest audience recording, I would say it's good to very good at times. Wendy did a nice job on this release, boosting the highs tastefully thus bringing out more detail than the previous versions I've heard. Other versions ran way too slow, like a half step flat, but this one is at the right pitch. Very enjoyable listen, with "boot-ears" IMO.
3 comments:
Led Zeppelin
Venue: K.B. Hallen - Copenhagen, Denmark-May 5 1971
Title: Wonderful Copenhagen
Label: Wendy
source: audience
Lineage: silvers>EAC test and copy secure mode>WAV>Flac frontend encode level 6 and test>flacs
Disc 1:
1- Immigrant Song
2- Heartbreaker
3- Since I've Been Loving You
4- Dazed And Confused
5- Black Dog
6- Stairway To Heaven
7- Going To California
8- That's The Way
9- What Is And What Should Never Be
Disc 2:
1- Four Sticks
2- Gallows Pole
3- Whole Lotta Love Medley
4- Communication Breakdown
5- Misty Mountain Hop
6- Rock And Roll
An incredible concert , featuring unique performances of 6 of the 8 tunes from the yet to be released fourth album. There are definately some blunders with the new material, most notably on MMH, but the vibe of this show is really exciting. Not the greatest audience recording, I would say it's good to very good at times. Wendy did a nice job on this release, boosting the highs tastefully thus bringing out more detail than the previous versions I've heard. Other versions ran way too slow, like a half step flat, but this one is at the right pitch. Very enjoyable listen, with "boot-ears" IMO.
ENJOY!
This should be May 3, 1971.
Thank you Dr. for sharing this recording on LZ. The band was on fire. I don`t have this one. You made my day. Best, K.
Post a Comment