LINEAGE : Audience Master > 1st Gen cassette > Video HiFi > WAV > FLAC > WAV > REMASTER WITH SOUNDFORGE 7 > FLAC
SETLIST :
Immigrant Song Heartbreaker Black Dog Since I've Been Loving You Stairway to Heaven Going to California That's the Way Tangerine Bron Y Aur Stomp (song seperation) Dazed & Confused What Is & What Should Never Be Moby Dick Whole Lotta Love Rock & Roll
NOTES :
First of all, many thanks to Pernod for originally sharing this recording with us. The original version can be found here : http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=123909
While the original was already an upgrade compared to what we had before, I though the sound quality could be improved further. This new version sounds sharper and has more depth and space to it. I also corrected the speed that was a little too fast.
2 comments:
LED ZEPPELIN - "Burning Red" [Gardener Remaster]
DATE : 06/22/72
VENUE : Swing Auditorium, San Bernardino, USA
LINEAGE : Audience Master > 1st Gen cassette > Video HiFi > WAV > FLAC > WAV > REMASTER WITH SOUNDFORGE 7 > FLAC
SETLIST :
Immigrant Song
Heartbreaker
Black Dog
Since I've Been Loving You
Stairway to Heaven
Going to California
That's the Way
Tangerine
Bron Y Aur Stomp (song seperation)
Dazed & Confused
What Is & What Should Never Be
Moby Dick
Whole Lotta Love
Rock & Roll
NOTES :
First of all, many thanks to Pernod for originally sharing this recording with us. The original version can be found here : http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=123909
While the original was already an upgrade compared to what we had before, I though the sound quality could be improved further. This new version sounds sharper and has more depth and space to it. I also corrected the speed that was a little too fast.
Enjoy !
AUD B+ (maybe B+/B) so sound quality isn't great, but still enjoyable, VG show (Heartbreaker & Daved!!!), thanks Doc!
Post a Comment