1: IMMIGRANT SONG 2: HEARTBREAKER 3: BLACK DOG 4: SINCE I'VE BEEN LOVING YOU 5: STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN 6: GOING TO CALIFORNIA 7: THAT'S THE WAY 8: TANGERINE 9: BRON-Y-AUR STOMP
DISC TWO:
1: DAZED AND CONFUSED 2: MOBY DICK 3: WHOLE LOTTA LOVE
I think this is the version that Stryder rates slightly higher in sound quality than the other Empress Valley version posted here on Heavy Balloons. The link is http://www.stryder.de/1972_aus.html
2 comments:
LED ZEPPELIN
MEMORIAL DRIVE
ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA
FEBRUARY 19, 1972
ANALOG AUDIENCE MASTER>DAT>CDR>EAC>FLAC
DISC ONE:
1: IMMIGRANT SONG
2: HEARTBREAKER
3: BLACK DOG
4: SINCE I'VE BEEN LOVING YOU
5: STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN
6: GOING TO CALIFORNIA
7: THAT'S THE WAY
8: TANGERINE
9: BRON-Y-AUR STOMP
DISC TWO:
1: DAZED AND CONFUSED
2: MOBY DICK
3: WHOLE LOTTA LOVE
I think this is the version that Stryder rates slightly higher in sound quality than the other Empress Valley version posted here on Heavy Balloons. The link is http://www.stryder.de/1972_aus.html
Thank you for posting these.
Post a Comment