CDR copy of Rare Short Party Image Quality Yale Bowl, New Haven, Connecticut, August 15th 1970
Disc 1 Track 1: Immigrant Song Track 2: Heartbreaker Track 3: Dazed & Confused Track 4: Bring It On Home Track 5: Since I've Been Loving You (cut)
Disc 2: Track 1: What Is & What Should Never Be Track 2: Moby Dick Track 3: Whole Lotta Love Medley (incomplete) ~ Boogie Woogie, Bottle Up and Go, Truckin' Little Mama, Move On Down the Line, I'm Movin' On, Honey Bee, Lemon Song, Needle Blues, Whole Lotta Love coda Track 4: Communication Breakdown/Good Times, Bad Times.
1 comment:
CDR copy of Rare Short Party
Image Quality
Yale Bowl, New Haven, Connecticut, August 15th 1970
Disc 1
Track 1: Immigrant Song
Track 2: Heartbreaker
Track 3: Dazed & Confused
Track 4: Bring It On Home
Track 5: Since I've Been Loving You (cut)
Disc 2:
Track 1: What Is & What Should Never Be
Track 2: Moby Dick
Track 3: Whole Lotta Love Medley (incomplete) ~ Boogie Woogie, Bottle Up and Go, Truckin' Little Mama, Move On Down the Line, I'm Movin' On, Honey Bee, Lemon Song, Needle Blues, Whole Lotta Love coda
Track 4: Communication Breakdown/Good Times, Bad Times.
Lineage: CDRs > EAC (secure mode, offset corrected, test & copy) > WAV > FLACFrontend (tested & verified) > FLAC level 6
Post a Comment