Band: Led Zeppelin Boot: In Exotic Honolulu Label: Akashic Lineage: original FLAC
Source: VG Aud Lineage: Silver>CDR>EAC(secure)>FLAC (level5) Sound Quality: 8- File Size (flac): 400MB Running Time (approx): 75 min.
Setlist: 1. Immigrant Song 2. Dazed And Confused 3. Heartbreaker 4. Since I've Been Loving You 5. What Is And What Should Never Be 6. Moby Dick 7. Whole Lotta Love medley: Boogie Chillun'/Messing Around My Heart/Red House/Some Other Guy 8. Communication Breakdown/American Woman
Notes: My first posting so I went with a rather short show for a start. Hope this hasn't been out before (or at least lately).This is an upgrade to the earlier Scorpio release. I rate the sound quality at 8-. A storming show some think better than the "Blueberry Hill" show 2 days earlier.
1 comment:
Band: Led Zeppelin
Boot: In Exotic Honolulu
Label: Akashic
Lineage: original FLAC
Source: VG Aud
Lineage: Silver>CDR>EAC(secure)>FLAC (level5)
Sound Quality: 8-
File Size (flac): 400MB
Running Time (approx): 75 min.
Setlist:
1. Immigrant Song
2. Dazed And Confused
3. Heartbreaker
4. Since I've Been Loving You
5. What Is And What Should Never Be
6. Moby Dick
7. Whole Lotta Love medley: Boogie Chillun'/Messing Around My Heart/Red House/Some
Other Guy
8. Communication Breakdown/American Woman
Notes:
My first posting so I went with a rather short show for a start. Hope this hasn't been
out before (or at least lately).This is an upgrade to the earlier Scorpio release.
I rate the sound quality at 8-. A storming show some think better than the "Blueberry Hill" show 2 days earlier.
Post a Comment