Thursday, March 24, 2011

1971-11-20 - Magick - Wembley

Here

1 comment:

Dr. Forrester said...

Led Zeppelin - " Magick"
( 11-20-71), Wembley, England, Empire Pool
Audience Recording
Lineage: Trader CD-R > EAC, Secure Mode, Accurate Stream, No Disable Cache > WAV > Flac Frontend, Encoding Options, Level.6, Align On Sector Bondaries > Flac
Label: Tarantura
Original Taper: N/A

Disc One:

1) Heartbreaker ( Fades In)
2) Black Dog
3) Since I've Been Loving You
4) Rock And Roll ( Cuts In Slightly)
5) Stairway To Heaven
6) Going To California
7) That's The Way

Disc Two:

1) Dazed And Confused ( Fades In)
2) What Is And What Should Never Be ( Cuts In Slightly)
3) Celebration Day
4) Moby Dick ( Cut, Incomplete Song)
5) Whole Lotta Love ( Cuts In Slightly, Medley)
Includes:
- Boogie Chillen
- Hello Marylou
- Mess O' Blues
- Honey Bee
- Going Down Slow


* Bonus Track: " Tangerine" from this performance.

The cover art of this particular version of this show doesn't list it as being on the recording, whether it was a mistake on their end for missing the song, or my friend I got this from added on a little extra something to my show, I'm not certain.

Even though " Tangerine" isn't listed on the cover of this show, the band did play the song during this performance, and other labels have it on their recordings.
The sound quality drops when you get to this song, which makes me think that it comes from an inferior source recording.

Since it's not listed on the cover art of this show, I removed it from the setlist of disc one, so the set matches the cover art.
If people are interested in listening to the song, and decide to burn it, I've added it on as a bonus track, it should be placed after " That's The Way"

Enjoy!