Tuesday, March 15, 2011

1971-09-11 - Rochester (Raw Sources)

Here

1 comment:

Dr. Forrester said...

Led Zeppelin
War Memorial, Rochester
September 11, 1971

CD One
Intro
Immigrant Song
Heartbreaker
Since I've Been Loving You
Black Dog
Whole Lotta Love Medley (cuts in)
Applause
Organ Solo
Thank You

lineage: 3rd gen>DAT>CDR>EAC>Flac

CD Two:
Whole Lotta Love Medley
Applause
Organ Solo
Thank You

lineage: 3rd gen>DAT>CDR>EAC>Flac

As previously posted of this same show, there was a compilation of 3-4 recordings. These are the two sources from low generation tapes that were used.The other sources used in the compilation of that title were from bootleg CD's.

From what I understand there was also a compilation of sources of the Rochester 71 show by some guy calling himself "Fathead". I have no idea who this or what this Fathead guy is. I have no knowledge or heard what that version of the show consisted of.

What I was hoping to accomplish here was post my raw low gen sources of this show. I was hoping if someone came up with a low gen and non bootleg source of the middle part of the show, they could post it hear as well.

Enjoy
Bobby Plant