City: Montreux Jazz Festival Country: Switzerland Title: US Tour 1973 Label: Cobla Standard seriers 003 (ARC 1984 sokoj ARC 2002) Quality: Excellent ? Audiance? Sound board? (I can't confirm) No Of Cds: 2 Original Cobla cd > EAC > Traders Little Helper > You
CD 1: 1.We're gonna groove 2.I can't quit you 3.White summer 4.Dazed and confused 5.Heartbreaker CD 2: 1.Since I've been loving you 2.Organ solo 3.Thank you 4.What is and what should never be 5.Moby dick 6.How many more times (cut off)
I know that this has been put up before. I don't know if the are from the same source or which one sound best.
3 comments:
Led Zeppelin - 14.03.70
City: Montreux Jazz Festival
Country: Switzerland
Title: US Tour 1973
Label: Cobla Standard seriers 003 (ARC 1984 sokoj ARC 2002)
Quality: Excellent ? Audiance? Sound board? (I can't confirm)
No Of Cds: 2
Original Cobla cd > EAC > Traders Little Helper > You
CD 1:
1.We're gonna groove
2.I can't quit you
3.White summer
4.Dazed and confused
5.Heartbreaker
CD 2:
1.Since I've been loving you
2.Organ solo
3.Thank you
4.What is and what should never be
5.Moby dick
6.How many more times (cut off)
I know that this has been put up before. I don't know if the are from the same source or which one sound best.
To me this one rocks.
This is a good one, but the correct date is 7th March...
it'date is 1970-03-07.03-14 is wrong.
Post a Comment